24-Hour Emergency HVAC in Woodland Hills
Reliable Commercial HVAC & Refrigeration Repairs in San Fernando Valley
At All Temperatures Controlled, Inc., we understand the importance of keeping heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment running. When you need an HVAC and refrigeration company that is equipped to handle any emergency and respond at all hours of the day or night, give us a call. Since 1978, we have provided fast, reliable 24-hour emergency heating and air conditioning repair services for our commercial clients in Woodland Hills, Northridge, and the surrounding areas.
We’re There in Two Hours or Less
Most people are unaware of everything that is required to keep restaurants, hospitals, malls, and other commercial facilities functioning. We understand keeping your HVAC or refrigeration equipment running at all times, even after normal business hours, is crucial to your business operations. We offer reliable emergency services for all types of commercial heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment. You can even count on us to arrive within two hours of your call.
Some emergency HVAC and refrigeration repairs we handle include:
- Refrigerant leak
- Clogged AC lines
- Ventilation problems
- Electrical problems
- Complete heater, AC, or refrigeration system breakdown
When your HVAC or refrigeration equipment suddenly stops working, you need experienced professionals to fix the problem and get your systems running again. We have technicians who are professionally trained, NATE certified, and equipped to repair all types and brands of heating and air conditioning equipment. Our focus is on quality service and building long-term relationships with our customers.
Why Request 24-Hour HVAC Service?
Here's why you should call your preferred HVAC contractor for 24-hour HVAC service:
- Quickly return to enjoying a cool and comfortable work environment
- Keep your business running and avoid losing customers
- Find a solution to a minor problem before it gets worse and more costly
- Eliminate loud noises or bad smells at their source
- Protect your electrical system if you believe your AC's connection is faulty
What Are Signs That I Need Emergency HVAC Service?
Emergency HVAC service allows you to quickly identify and correct a problem at it’s source before it gets any worse, helping you prevent further damage and expenses.
Here are signs you need emergency HVAC service:
- Strange noises: Hearing odd clicking or clucking sounds usually indicates that a part is loose or damaged, which can worsen with time and cause more serious issues if left unchecked.
- Air blowing the opposite temperature: Feeling warm air blowing when the AC is on or cool air when the heat is on might point to a blockage in your ductwork among other possible causes.
- Noticing unusual electrical occurrences: Since an inefficient HVAC system will require an abnormally high level of power, your breaker might trip when the system is running.
- Smelling unpleasant odors: Foul smells coming from your HVAC system should always be taken as a reflag as it could indicate, for example, a gas leak or burning wires.
- Uncovering a leak: Spotting water puddling beneath your heater or AC unit could lead to extensive water damage and should be addressed immediately.
Have you noticed any of these signs? If so, contact All Temperatures Controlled, Inc. today for emergency HVAC near Woodland Hills, Northridge, or the surrounding areas!
Prompt Response to Any Emergency
We offer a two hour response time for HVAC problems that happen even at the most inconvenient times. Whether your equipment has failed in the middle of the night, a Sunday morning, or on a holiday, you can depend on the experts at All Temperatures Controlled, Inc. for 24-hour emergency HVAC repair in Woodland Hills and beyond.
Call (818) 924-3350 to request 24 hour emergency heating and air conditioning repair service for your business today.