All Temperatures Controlled, Inc. Is an Authorized Service Provider for The Home Depot
We are proud to announce that All Temperatures Controlled, Inc. is a partner of The Home Depot. This means that our customers throughout the San Fernando Valley can enjoy the countless benefits Home Depot has to offer when they hire us to handle their air conditioning needs. This includes progress updates, flexible payment plans, and labor warranty guarantee options. Our partnership means we not only align with Home Depot’s core values and high standards but also offer the perks and services that you can only find at The Home Depot.
A trusted company nationwide, The Home Depot is a one-stop shop for all your home improvement needs. With 40+ years of experience and a track record for satisfied customers, All Temperatures Controlled, Inc. is a go-to HVAC company for residential and commercial projects. Thanks to our exciting new partnership with The Home Depot, you can get the best of both worlds.
For more information, please reach out to us online or at (818) 924-3350!
Learn About Our HVAC Services Through The Home Depot
As an Authorized Service Provider for Home Depot, we bring our decades of experience and The Home Depot’s invaluable benefits to the table. Under this partnership, our customers can access a range of cost-effective, reliable HVAC services, including:
- Preventative Maintenance Visits
- Preventative Maintenance Plans
- Equipment Installations/Replacements
Preventative Maintenance Tune-Up Visits
Far too many people underestimate the value of preventive maintenance (PM) because of the upfront costs. As a result, they end up spending more time and money on equipment and services than they would have under a preventative maintenance plan.
You can think of PM visits as seasonal “tune-ups,” where a professional calibrates and adjusts components for safety and performance while identifying potential issues that may cause breakdowns. Customers end up spending less and saving more because preventive maintenance is a proactive solution, not a reactive solution. As such, we don’t perform repairs or replacements during PM visits but rather give suggestions and prices after the visit.
Below is more information on our preventative maintenance tune-up visits.
- To conduct a brief status check of the system, identify potential problems, and maintain operational efficiency and health
- To recommend options to maintain, repair, or replace equipment or parts for you
- A fast, low-cost way to keep your system operating well and prevent potential future problems
- An affordable way to increase the working life of the system
- Lowers the likelihood of defects or failure
- Reduces unplanned downtime
- Promotes safety
- Eliminates the need for large-scale repairs
- $99 standard price
- Several discounts and promotions are offered throughout the year
- No warranty is offered because no parts are fixed or sold during PM visits
- We accept check, credit, and cash
Preventative Maintenance Plans
If you like a discount program that includes free tune-ups, our preventive maintenance plans may be of interest to you. Check out the benefits that come with all of our preventative maintenance plans:
- Choose from 1, 2, or 3-year preventative maintenance plans that each includes two annual visits (1 heating, 1 cooling)
- Priority service
- Extend the life of your system
- Saves energy and money
- Prevent a breakdown
- Promotes peace of mind
- No overtime charges
- 1-year guarantee on repairs and modifications
- 15% off parts, labor, and refrigerant
- $20 discount on diagnostic fee
- 1-year plan: $179 for the first system and $99 for each additional system
- 2-year plan: $318 for the first system and $198 for each additional system
- 3-year plan: $417 for the first system and $297 for each additional system
We service all brands and central equipment, diagnosing any needed HVAC repairs as early as possible. However, we will waive this diagnostic fee if you purchase your new system from The Home Depot.
- To repair a HVAC component or equipment that is malfunctioning
- Fixes nonfunctioning system or parts
- Prevents total failure and subsequent expensive replacements
- Our technician will spend 1 hour servicing your system and making the necessary diagnosis for a low fee of $99
- We will report our findings to you, listing repair options and prices before doing any repairs
- Service/diagnostic fee: $99
- Repair prices: Flat rate determined by our diagnostic findings
- We offer discounts for Maintenance Agreement members
- We only recommend system replacements when the repair price multiplied by the age of your system exceeds $5,000
- 1- year warranty for labor and part(s) replacement
- We accept check, credit, and cash
Equipment Installation & Change Outs
Before we install any equipment, our professionals will inspect your current system, take measurements, and review your comfort and energy needs and concerns. Doing so will help us provide the best possible system and financing options for your goals and budget.
- To install new or replace existing equipment that's either malfunctioning or obsolete/energy-deficient
- Better-functioning and more energy-efficient equipment under a new warranty
- Our technician will first conduct a brief in-home or virtual consultation to determine your needs and the proper equipment sizing to meet those needs
- We will then provide you information on good/better/best equipment, add-on options, and prices
- Quoted prices will vary by your equipment and add-on options
- 10-year warranty for the parts and compressor
- 1-year labor warranty by The Home Depot
- Extended warranties by a third party
- 100% upfront costs are due upon contract signature
- 0% Consumer card
- Project Loan
- GreenSky loan
Come to Us for All Your HVAC Needs
Your residence or business deserves top-tier service and equipment. With our Home Depot partnership, All Temperatures Controlled, Inc. can provide these feats and more. To discuss your heating, ventilation, and/or air conditioning issues with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (818) 924-3350!
Flat Rates with Transparent Pricing for Residential Jobs
24/7 Emergency Services Available
2-4 Hour Arrival Windows, Including on Holidays
Family Owned & Operated for Over 40 Years
Loyalty & Preventative Maintenance Programs
HERO Financing Options Available